Innovation Center 5115 N 27th Ave BLDG 66 Phoenix, AZ 85017
If you want an intern experience that will shape your career, consider a company that’s dramatically shaping employees’ daily workflow. Digitile is a pioneer of Universal File Search services and an innovation company dedicated to automating manual work tasks. With a small team collaborating daily, Digitile combines people, technology, data and action to improve the delivery, quality, and efficiency of file management. Our internship opportunities provide a hands-on view of a rapidly evolving, challenging marketplace of ideas, products, and services. Here, you’ll work side by side with smart people on projects that matter. So here we are. You have a lot to learn. We have a lot to do. It’s the perfect storm. Join Digitile and you may end up staying.
As a Graphic design intern, you will be contributing to the visual look and feel of the brand and future of the app -- crafting original visual content for our blog, website, and app. You will be working closely with our head of UX/ UI Design. Our goal is to mentor and share our experiences with you. The goal of the company is to produce high-quality creative visual content for the brand and the user experience.
- Contribute to the design and ideation of a variety of creative endeavors, including digital assets, branding concepts, site enhancements, and web app user experience.
- Maintain visual style and graphic consistency across all design deliverables.
- Collaborate with our Business Development team to produce client-facing collateral, email campaigns, and promotional materials.
- Collaborate with our product team to develop web app mockups that follow UX best practices.
- Innate design sensibility and a keen eye for typography.
- Ability to think ‘outside-of-the-box’ when designing and developing new ideas.
- Comfortable designing in a wide range of formats - i.e., web, mobile, social media, print.
- Expert using Sketch and experience using Invision prototyping tool.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a variety of creative executions and ideas.
- Experience creating digital assets and illustrations.
- Collaborative spirit, self-motivated, and eager to create a variety in a variety of mediums.
- Attention to the smallest details, while still being able to execute quickly.
- Comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment.
- Defined weekly or monthly based on class schedule
- Digitile is currently raising investment funds to be in a position to hire motivated contributors.
- Planned monthly check-in meetings will be structured to ensure both parties are accomplishing their goals and the internship continues to make sense for everyone.