1 N 1st St. #600, Phoenix, AZ 85004
Digitile is a cross-platform file search engine company that is redefining the way that we find files at work. Digitile is a young company on the rise that has a culture that reflects work and play as a part of our DNA. In our short existence we have already been recognized as a finalist for the Most Innovative Company of the Year and Startup of the Year categories by the 2018 Stevie Awards for Women in Business.
Digitile is looking to hire a Senior Software Architect / Lead Developer with experience in building robust search engines to help build out it’s next generation file search engine. Digitile is looking for a strategic candidate that seeks the challenge of scaling Digitile’s tech stack and platform while cultivating a team. This is an incredibly exciting role to get in on the ground floor of a growing team with a bright vision.
Responsible for leading the tech team, driving scalability of the Digitile’s platform working in collaboration with internal and external parties, and being a critical member of the management team. He/she will work closely with the existing founders who are more sales, marketing, and product oriented. Together, we will execute on a product vision/roadmap designed to solve everyday business needs based on market feedback loops.
This will be a challenging role for which we are seeking a highly experienced and well qualified strategic thinker interested in rolling up their sleeves to help grow the business. We are looking for someone with leadership qualities but also an eagerness to perform and lead development, integration, test and documentation duties to ensure proper operation of hardware and software platforms.
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Phoenix, AZ
- 2+ years of managing a team of at least 5-10 software engineers
- 2+ year of Python developing experience ideal
- Experience building Search Engines
- 2+ years experience working with MongoDB
- Great Communication and Collaboration skills
- Comfortable presenting complex development concepts to business minded individuals
- Ability to lead/manage and be an ambassador for the company
- Self-starter / self-motivated
- Very high analytical capabilities including statistics and mathematics
- Experience with backend software development
- Most importantly, has an entrepreneurial mindset and have a strong passion for building a disruptive company from the early stages in the market
- Authorized to work in the United States
Bonus but not required:
- Experience developing at all levels of the technology stack
- Experience and understanding in search engine architecture and optimization
- Experience in a startup environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Easily adapts and learns new things whether it’s a new library, framework, process or a visual design concept
- Passion for releasing bug free code and driving operation support to near zero
- Willingness to take on roles and responsibilities outside their comfort zone to get the job done
- Affinity for AI, NLP and Search